Add Multiple Users to your Storemapper Account
Do you have several users who require access to your Storemapper account but you would like them to have their own credentials?We have good news! With our Corporate plan, you can now add as many users to your account as you like and decide what permissions they should have.Previously, you would need to share your own username and password with each user in order for them to gain access to the dashboard.
The main user on the account will be the “Admin” who will have access to all areas of the Storemapper dashboard. The Admin will then be able to invite new users to the account and can then decide the permissions for these users.
Lets look at the roles –
- Has access to all pages including billing and manages team members (adding/removing)
- Is able to perform all actions within the account
- All Permissions EXCEPT adding and removing other people from the account
- Can be removed by the Admin only
- Adding, editing and removing stores
- Access to all settings
- Does NOT have access to billing
How do I add a user to my account?
On the left hand menu, select Account –> User ManagementInput the email of the new user and select the roleThat’s it. You’re done!
Ready to upgrade to take advantage of multiple users?Here’s how you do it –
>Account> Plans & Pricing
Note: This is currently only available for our corporate plan. If you would be interested in purchasing this as an “add-on” with your current plan, please reach out at email@example.com